- 4 avocados; just barely soft to the squeeze
- 2 limes
- 2 Roma tomatos chopped
- 1/4 onion finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayane pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped fine
- 1 japalano pepper deseeded and chopped fine
- 1 tsp Tony’s Creole seasoning
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
Cut avocados length ways in half and remove seeds. Remove meat with a spoon and place in a bowl large enough to mix with all the ingredents.
Half the limes and squeeze onto avocados. This will add a salty taste and keep the avacados from turning brown.
Add the diced up tomatos, japalano, garlic and onion to the bowl. Add the seasonings and stir it up.
Take a taste and reseason to taste. If it just isn’t quite hot enough for ya, add some more cayane and maybe some chili powder. Place in the refrigerator for a while to let the flavors meld a bit then enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips or on tacos, or burgers, or sandwiches, or…. yeah…. you get the idea!