- 14 ozs. Artichoke Hearts drain well
- 8 ozs. Philly Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup or more Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Hellmans mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- little lemon juice fresh
- dash white vinegar
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (maybe a little more)
- 1/2 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon mustard (like French’s)
- 1-2 jalapeños seeded
Put ingredients into a blender or food processor and process until almost chunky. Be sure to add the items slowly while processing.
You may want to add a little milk or heavy cream to the mixture for added flavor. Chill well before serving.