Orange Cream Sickle Dessert
January 26, 2010
- 1 tub of Cool Whip (unfrozen)
- orange sherbet/sorbet ice cream
- 1 (14-oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- ground nutmeg
- ground cinnamon
- 1 (8-oz) package of Philly cream cheese (softened)
- In a large bowl take out 2 cups worth of the orange sherbet/sorbet and mash it up to make it soft and creamy.
- Take a bread pan and line the inside completely with one sheet of aluminum foil. Spoon in the creamy orange sherbet/sorbet and smooth out with a rubber spatula. Put in the freezer to chill and firm back up.
- In a large bowl put in the softened cream cheese and the entire can of the sweetened condensed milk. Blend together well with a fork until nice and creamy. Next mix in slowly the Cool Whip. Now take a mixer and mix these ingredients until the mix is nice and creamy. Add in nutmeg and cinnamon (to taste) and blend well. Take out the bread pan and pour this mixture into the pan. Smooth out with a rubber spatula. Cover the top of the pan with clear wrap and put in the freezer overnight to firm up.
- When ready to serve, remove the clear wrap and put the platter on top of the pan. Invert the pan and the dessert and foil will slip right out. Gently peel off the foil and discard. Take a knife and cut the dessert into serving-sized slices and ENJOY!!