Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts; drained, finely chopped
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach; thawed, drained
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup Hellmans mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Mix all ingredients until well blended. Mix all ingredients and spoon mixture into 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
This mixture can be made in advance. Make the mixture, cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Bake, uncovered, as directed just before it’s time to be served; increase the baking time by 5 to 10 minutes to ensure that the dip mixture is heated through.