- 1 large sweet onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 package frozen chopped broccoli (1 pound or so)
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 pound velveeta cheese
- 3/4 cup steamed rice (jasmine rice is amazing!!)
Saute onion in butter; add chopped broccoli to onion in skillet. Heat low until broccoli thaws. In large mixing bowl, add other ingredients (cut up cheese into small cubes). Put in casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees (F) for 20-30 minutes or until cheese has melted.