Thai Chicken Balls
- 1 (2 pound) chicken, minced
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 4 spring (green) onions, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees (F). Mix the mince and breadcrumbs. Add the spring onion, ground and fresh coriander, chili sauce and lemon juice, and mix well. Dampen your hands and form the mixture into bite-sized portions; form into balls. Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the chicken balls in batches over high heat until browned all over.
Place the chicken balls on a baking tray and bake until cooked through (5 to 15 minutes).