- 1 pound Jimmy Dean “hot” sausage
- 4 jalapeños; seeded, minced
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 soup can of milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese; cubed
- 1 block velvetta cheese; cubed
- roma tomatoes; seeded, diced
- 2 cloves garlic; minced
Cook sausage, garlic and jalapeños over low heat until meat is cooked through; drain. Meanwhile, put cream cheese and velvetta cheese in saucepan and melt over low heat. Add 3 tablespoons of milk to help keep cheese from sticking/burning. When melted, add cheddar cheese soup and milk; whisk until well blended and smooth. Add sausage mix and tomatoes and warm through.
Best served warm with tortilla chips or use as a dip for warmed flour tortillas.