Bacon-wrapped Shrimp Appetizers with Chili Dip
- 3/4 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet pickles
- 1 tablespoon chopped, pimento stuffed olives
- 1-1/2 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 hard cooked egg, chopped
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Place mixture into a chilled serving bowl. Place dip in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 16 cooked shrimp
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 bacon slices
1) In a bowl, mix butter, chili powder and garlic.
2) Dip shrimp into mixture.
3) Wrap shrimp in half slices of bacon and fasten with small skewers or wooden picks.
4) Place on rack in broiler pan and broil 3 inches from broiler for about 5 minutes.
Serve with chilled chili dip.