Perfect Apple Margarita
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ounce Sauza Hornitos tequila
- 1 ounce Dekyper Sour Apple Pucker schnapps
- 2 ounces sweet and sour mix
- 2 ounces cold apple juice
Garnish: olive or lime wedges
1. Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Pour the mixture onto a saucer or small plate. Pour a little water onto another saucer. Flip a martini glass over and dip the rim into the water, then dip the moistened rim into the cinnamon/sugar. Set the glass aside for now.
2. Drop a handful of ice into a cocktail shaker.
3. Add the tequila, schnapps, sweet and sour, and apple juice. Shake vigorously.
4. Pour drink into the prepared martini glass, spear an olive and small lime wedge on a toothpick and drop it in the drink, and serve it up along with the shaker if there’s any left over.