Smokin’ Baked Beans
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 med. green bell pepper, chopped
- 5 (16 oz.) cans pork and beans, drained
- 1 (14 oz.) bottle ketchup
- 2 & 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. mustard
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. Liquid Smoke seasoning
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- tabasco sauce to taste
Preheat oven to 300. Fry bacon in large skillet til crispy. Drain on paper towels and set aside. In the same skillet saute the onions and bell pepper until light golden and tender. Drain excess bacon grease and add all the remaining ingredients, except the beans. Add the beans to a large baking dish and then add the skillet ingredients, mixing everything together well.
Bake for 2 hours. Yumm!!