AW’s Slammin’ Salmon Spread
September 12, 2010
- 2 salmon fillets minced up
- 2/3 cup Hellman’s mayo
- 2/3 cup fresh parmesan cheese; shredded
- celery – thinly sliced or finely diced
- apples – finely diced
- fresh lime juice (to taste)
- seasonings (crushed black pepper, paprika, cajun seasonings, etc.) – to taste
Mix all ingredients well and place in the refrigerator to chill. Good on any sandwich-style breads, pitas, crackers, celery sticks — you name it!!
Here are some various ways to enjoy this delicious spread… Enjoy!