Snappy Chicken Wings
- 24 chicken wings (about 2 lbs.)
- 2/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 & 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Blue Cheese or Ranch dressing
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut tips off wings; cut wings in half at joint.
3. In bowl, combine cayenne pepper sauce, melted butter, and cayenne pepper.
4. Boil or double-fry chicken wings to firm up skin (but don’t cook too long!!!).
5. Combine sauce and wings in deep baking pan that has been lined with foil and lightly greased.
6. Bake 30 minutes to 1 hour – you want the wings to still be juicy and not dried out.