- 15 oz. Chorizo
- 1 dozen eggs
- 4 oz. Chihuahua cheese, cut in small cubes
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 4 oz. can chopped green chilies
- flour tortillas
1. Fry chorizo and drain.
2. Add garlic, green chilies, onion, and bell pepper cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add a dozen well-beaten eggs and mix well. Add Chihuahua cheese and mix well. (Small cubes help the cheese melt more evenly.)
4. Cook for about 5-8 minutes until eggs are done; stirring frequently.
5. Heat tortillas and spoon on egg mixture. Top with salsa if you like. Wrap burrito style and enjoy.
Now you are probably thinking this seems like a lot, but you can get about 10 to 12 burritos depending on what size tortillas you use and how much mixture you put in them. I use the large burrito size. With the leftover breakfast burritos, wrap in plastic wrap and freeze. Now you have a quick breakfast that can be microwave and enjoyed anytime!!