Saltwater Pitching/Trolling Jigs
Now don’t let the size/weight of these jigs fool ya…. these are really perfect for trolling and also for pitching that jig out along the oyster reefs, etc.!! These are very versatile jigs and while some would say that the 1/4 oz. jig head would be too heavy, I beg to differ. That weight is just right for really zinging that jig out there, plus the weight really helps to put that jig on the bottom and get some attention with all the digging around that you can make it do!
- 1/4 oz. ball jig
- powder paint for the heads (copperhead, dragonfly, ruby slipper, blue sapphire)
- heavy threads for the bodies (lime green, black, orange)
- fishair for the tails (yellow, black, kingfisher blue, white, mustard, burnt orange)
- wing-n-flash for tail accents (black, rainbow)
- flashabou accent for tail accents (burnt orange, rainbow, black)
- whiting feathers for body accents (various complementary colors)
- 36,926 stellar visitors!!
- FAMILY STUFF (36)
- OUTDOORS STUFF (69)
- RECIPES (166)