AW’s Green Rice
January 10, 2012
- 1 pound of broccoli
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- milk (one soup can amount); can substitute heavy cream but only use 3⁄4 of soup can amount.
- 1⁄2 pound Velveeta cheese (cut into small cubes)
- 3 cups steamed rice (note: fill water level to “2” on steam pot)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Saute broccoli in butter until thawed (if frozen) until soft.
- In large mixing bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Put mixture into large casserole dish and bake for 20-30 mins or until cheese has melted.