- crushed ice
- lime wedges
- dark rum
- orange juice
- lemon (or lime) juice
- 1/2 small can frozen orange juice
- 1 small can frozen lemonade
- 1/2-1/5 of Bourbon
- 2 liters of Sprite
- cut slices of lemons & oranges
- Jar of cherries for garnish
Mix all together in a punch bowl. Use bourbon at your own discretion. I like to freeze a mold of water with lemons, oranges and cherries in it for the punch bowl.
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 quart cranberry-cherry juice
Stir and heat with 2 cinnamon sticks (best in crock-pot or slow-cooker). Float orange slices on top. Recipe can be increased proportionately.
This punch smells heavenly and really gives a warm welcome to people dropping by!!
- Can or Jar Peaches with Juice
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of liqueur
- 1 cup orange juice
- whole bottle of German Reizling (sweet white wine)
- sliced oranges
1. mix & stir all ingredients (except orange slices) until sugar dissolves
2. garnish cups with orange slices
3. pour & serve in festive glasses (not necessarily wine glasses)
- 1 pint milk
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite hot chocolate powder
- A handful of marshmallows
Firstly, put a pan of milk on to the heat. Bring to a simmer, not a boil, and while it’s heating, put a tablespoon of chocolate powder into each mug. Add a little warmish milk from the pan to each mug, you just need enough to dissolve the chocolate powder.
At this point, plonk a few marshmallows into each mug. When the milk is at a simmer, carefully pour it into a plastic jug or flask. I normally do this over a sink as I always end up spilling a bit (the trick is to have a big enough jug or flask so the milk only half fills it: you need the extra space for shaking and frothing).
Screw the lid on tightly, place a cloth over the lid for safety, and shake hard for a minute. Remove the lid, minding the steam, and pour into your mugs. A little stir and you can slurp your way to heaven!
- Key Limes – sliced & squished
- Big glass full of ice
- Jose Quervo
Pour Jose Quervo (square bottle) into glass (count to 10 while pouring). Add 1 can of Fresca
This recipe was made by a good friend of mine, Roald. It’s a killer drink especially on those hot sultry days of summer!
Mix it up and change it up to suit your tastes!!!
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ounce Sauza Hornitos tequila
- 1 ounce Dekyper Sour Apple Pucker schnapps
- 2 ounces sweet and sour mix
- 2 ounces cold apple juice
Garnish: olive or lime wedges
1. Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Pour the mixture onto a saucer or small plate. Pour a little water onto another saucer. Flip a martini glass over and dip the rim into the water, then dip the moistened rim into the cinnamon/sugar. Set the glass aside for now.
2. Drop a handful of ice into a cocktail shaker.
3. Add the tequila, schnapps, sweet and sour, and apple juice. Shake vigorously.
4. Pour drink into the prepared martini glass, spear an olive and small lime wedge on a toothpick and drop it in the drink, and serve it up along with the shaker if there’s any left over.